I am proud to announce that my post “Prehistoric Clues Provide Insight into Climate’s Future Impact on Oceans” has been selected by the 3QD editors as a finalist in the 3QD Science Prize!
- Cosmic Variance: The Fine Structure Constant is Probably Constant
- Dr. Carin Bondar: Sacrifice on the Serengeti
- Empirical Zeal: Blind Fish in Dark Caves Shed Light on the Evolution of Sleep
- Highly Allochthonous: Levees and the Illusion of Flood Control
- Laelaps: The Pelican’s Beak – Success and Evolutionary Stasis
- Oh, For the Love of Science: Prehistoric Clues Provide Insight into Climate’s Future Impact on Oceans
- Opinionator: Morals Without God?
- Scientific American Guest Blog: Seratonin and Sexual Preference: Is It Really That Simple?
- Starts With A Bang: Where Is Everybody?
Now it is up to Lisa Randall to select the winners for Top Quark, Strange Quark and Charm Quark.
The winners will be announced on 3 Quarks Daily on or around June 21, 2011. Stay tuned, and wish me luck!